A girl’s bag is always full of surprises, nothing is left unattended to from contact cards to passport photos, keys, powerbank, and all the beauty items you could possibly think of. I happen to not be an exception to this rule because I am guilty of having way too much and sometimes way too little in my bag. However, I’ll keep it simple and give you a sneak peek of my top 7 beauty/sanitary items and why I always have them!
1. The Body Shop Lip Butter (Strawberry): I am one of those people who is hardly ever without a lip balm. This particular one was part of a gift set and I absolutely love it, it locks moisture in and keeps the lips supple.
2. Bobby Pins: Perfect for tucking away stray hair strands and for transforming any hair style. Also, you never know when a fellow sister might need one!
3. PCA Skin Sunscreen: This sunscreen is the sunscreen of sunscreens, it gives a lovely matte finish, very light weight and really perfect for my oily skin.
4. Zaron XOXO Sheer Tint Powder: This powder is translucent, truly compact, great for blotting excess oils and giving you a fresh look. It can literally fit into the tiniest of bags, comes with a small puff and a mirror which means you can do without a brush. A few dabs here and there and you’re good to go!
5. La Vie Est Belle by Lancome: In English means “Life is Beautiful” which is really apt because there’s a certain confidence that comes with smelling nice. I love this particular perfume because it’s very feminine, sweet and demure. I always have a travel size perfume, some vials or oils in my bag. That way, I’m never caught unfresh!
6. Gloss in Love by Lancome: Gloss! Gloss!! More Gloss!!! I love glosses, especially clear ones because they can be worn without fuss. This gloss comes with an applicator that makes it even easier to wear, lasts long, and gives a youthful sophisticated look which I’m totally into!
7. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer – Way before Ebola and Covid-19 I have had hand sanitizers in my bag because I’m a lowkey germophobe. I’m currently using this one from Bath and Body Works in Sweet Pea, got to keep the germs at bay!
There you have it, 7 beauty/sanitary items you can always find in my bag. Let me know what beauty items are always in your bag!